Instagram – the photo sharing app has just announced it has half a billion active users with more than 300 million people using it at least once a day.
The service, which was bought by Facebook for $1BN dollars in 2012 has grown quickly, overtaking Twitter in an amazingly short time.
With this huge community, Instagram has emerged as one of the world’s largest mobile ads platforms.
Instagram Advertising Format
Instagram Ads come in a variety of forms, each with a specific purpose.
With photo ads, businesses can tell their story through beautiful imagery. Whether it’s inspiring people to see your brand differently or to take action, they offer a clean, simple and beautiful creative canvas.
Video ads offer the same visually immersive quality as photo ads on Instagram — with the power of sight, sound and motion. And now, you can share videos up to 60 seconds long and in landscape format.
Carousel ads bring an additional layer of depth to photo ads. People can swipe to see additional images and a call to action button takes them to a website to learn more.
Instagram Advertising Solutions Objectives
Each if Instagram’s advertising solutions offers a variety of objectives. We can help guide you through these choices to promote your business most effectively.
The most common objectives are as follows:
- Clicks to Website, Send people to important sections of your website
- Website Conversions, Get people to take specific actions on your website
- Mobile App Installs, Get people to install your mobile app
- Mobile App Engagement, Get more activity on your mobile app
- Video Views, Tell a story using video
- Reach and Frequency, Achieve predictable reach and greater control over message frequency
- Page Post Engagement, Get people to engage with your ad
Look out for the New Instagram Logo
If you haven’t used Instagram lately, you may not have noticed the recent rebrand. As established business grow, they tend to want simplify their brand – Instagram have done this by making their icon, well more iconic! the simpler design is bold and clear and replaces the old, more retro feeling camera icon.
For more information of Instagram Ads, contact us.