- Employment Type: Full Time
- Role: Digital Marketing Manager
- Location: Hybrid and flexible working options
Location: Hybrid (Minimum 2 days in-office) + Guildford HQ
Are you a seasoned Digital Marketing professional with a passion for driving results?
We are in planning phase of our new marketing site, social media and events strategy, and have big ambitions for expansion – we’re searching for a self-motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
Lightflows is a leading digital technology agency specialising in marketing sites, app and software development. Our commitment is to design, develop, and deliver creative digital solutions for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Devise and execute digital marketing strategies for both internal and client projects.
- Use OKRs to deliver on objectives and continuously improve marketing performance.
- Manage B2B marketing initiatives, SEO, paid advertising, and social media campaigns.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of campaigns, adjusting strategies as necessary to achieve desired outcomes.
- Produce monthly reports on marketing performance.
- Liaise cross-functionally to ensure alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of industry trends and leverage this knowledge to keep our marketing efforts cutting-edge.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing with a proven track record in managing successful campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of B2B marketing, SEO, paid advertising, and social media campaign management.
- Proven experience with using OKRs for planning and performance measurement.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to plan and implement marketing strategies with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- 25 days of holiday
- Hybrid working model (with a minimum of 2 days in the office)
If you are passionate about digital marketing and are looking for an exciting opportunity to shape the marketing efforts of a forward-thinking digital agency, apply today!
To apply, please submit your CV and a brief description of your relevant experience and why you’re interested in the role to our HR department.
Lightflows is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us and let’s create amazing digital experiences together!